30% Brighter LCD Screen
Compared to previous model (DG-3), DG-3x has TFT liquid crystal whose brightness has increased by 30%. The view angle has expanded and the visibility rate has improved.
You can improve accuracy of analysis by using high resolution image taken with 2.3 MP CCD which can meet a wide variety of needs from observation at the site to research and development.
Scales, grids and magnification indicators on a screen
Scale and magnification are shown at lower right of the monitor. You can clarify magnification of the object at the time of shooting by making it a yardstick of the size of the object at the time of viewing or by recording the object while indicating scale magnification ratio.
By using the 7 additional scales (with Grid Editor software), you can confirm quality acceptance/rejection criteria and size of the problematical part which are difficult in judgment at the site, the finish of the product and so on.
- Light and easy to carry
With its compact design, it is as light as 490g. (When battery and CF card installed) Power source is a lithium-ion battery or an AC adaptor. You can shoot a magnified picture everywhere you want.
- Touch and View
Just touch the lens to the object and you can take a picture easily. You can observe an object as it is even if the object is difficult to carry or even if it cannot be disassembled, cut or processed.
- Data can be put into a CF card.
Recorded JPG data can be connected with outside devices including your PC printer thanks to the CF card.
- Output to an outside monitor
Many people can view the image together with TV monitor. You can record moving pictures if you connect DG-3x to a DVD recorder.
- Easy to focus
You can confirm focus if you zoom the image on the monitor temporarily before you pop the shutter. A focus indicator shows how the adjustment condition of the focus is. Anyone can shoot a vivid image easily.
Content of Basic Set
Cordless Microscope DG-3x
- Users' guide for Grid Editor Software
- Grid Editor Software(CD-ROM)
- CF memory card(256MB)
- C mount adapter and C mount cap
- Video output cable
- Rechargeable lithium-ion battery
- Battery charger & AC cord
- AC adapter
- Neck strap
- Usersf guide
- Carrying case
|Image capture element||1/1.75 inch interlace scanning CCD|
(Aspect ratio 3:2@RGB original color filter square pixel)
|Pixels||Total pixels approx. 2.3 MP(1901 (h)~1212(v))|
Effective pixels approx. 2.16MP(1816 (h)~1208(v))
|Mount||Scalar DG mount (C-mount compatible with C-mount adapter attached)|
|Shutter speed||1/45-4 sec|
|Storage||CF memory card|
NORM modeF1792x1184 pixels, approx. 500KB
FINE modeF1792x1184 pixels, approx. 900KB
ZOOM modeF 896x 592 pixels, approx. 500KB
|CF memory card number of recordable images||NORM modeFapprox. 638 images with 256MB|
FINE modeFapprox. 283 images with 256MB
ZOOM modeFapprox. 638 images with 256MB
ŚNumber of images will depend on type of images captured.
|Monitor||3.5-inch 230,000 pixel TFT LCD(960x240 dots)|
|VIDEO OUT terminal||3.5mm monaural mini-jack(LCD monitor side)|
|REMOTE terminal||2.5mm stereo mini-jack(doubles as external flash cynch)|
|DC IN terminal||EIAJ standard type-2 DC jack(center plus)|
|Light switch||Light A, light B interchangeable for lenses with built-in light sources)|
|Output||voltage 5V, maximum output current 250mA|
|Input||voltage DC6.0V}5% 1A; battery operation:6.0V-7.2V}5%|
|Power consumption||approx. 6w (microscope only)|
|Battery running time||Consecutive monitor use: 1 to 1.5 hrs (depends on use settings)|
Consecutive recording: 1hr(depends on use settings)
|LED for power check||Power oncgreen LED on|
Low battery cred LED on
Power offc both LEDs off
|Weight||approx.370g(microscope only)approx. 490g(with battery and CF card)|
|Installation screw||Camera screw|
|Operating environment||0 to 40|
|Operating and storage humidity||30-85%(no condensation)|
- Usable Scenes
- If you need to
- observe the object in the production line.
- observe the object which you cannot move.
- observe the tip of the edge of a machine that you cannot remove.
- use it outside the building without any power source.
- use it while you are on a business trip.
Examples of application
- Car-related and machine-related objects
- Nest, crack of forged products for cars
- Surface finish condition of dies, surface condition of machined parts
- Crack and pinhole of various parts
- General defects of forged products
- Foreign material identification of car body painting surface
- Scratch, crack, dent, etc. of each part of cars
- Surface finish condition of die machining
- Crack, scratch, dent, etc. of car body painting surface
- Scratch, burr, etc. of cylinder head during processing
- For evaluation of fatigue test of metal materials of car parts
- Scratch and inner observation of the inside of car engine parts
- Confirmation of crack within resin molded parts
- Confirmation of crack/pinhole of parts
- Observation of wear and tear of cutting tools and grinding tools
- Observation of welded condition
- Surface observation of metal processing
- Medicine manufacturing-related and bio-related objects
- Identification, etc of tablet surface scratch, granular forming condition of granular agents, foreign materials and so on
- Cosmetic development-related and skin observation, etc.
- Inner surface treatment condition within a cultural tank
- Analysis of foreign materials
- Surface observation of a gelatin capsule (confirmation of liquid leak)
- For maintenance of machines
- Analysis of foreign materials
- LCD-related and electronic parts-related objects
- Confirmation of crack of LCD module and disconnection of flexible PCB
- Check of disconnection of LCD module PCB
- Observation of dirt and dust of oCB(measures for claims)
- Glass PCB of Plasma TV
- Analysis of defects in soldering of IC lead
- Plate making and printing-related objects
- Condition of scratch on film making roller surface, for maintenance purpose
- Observation of functional film surface, observation of scratch
- Observation of appearance of Tetoron film
- Observation of ink attachment in printing materials
- Confirmation of defective crimping of films
- Maintenance of pipes at a plant
- Observation, etc. of equipment deterioration within an electric power plant