MicroMeasure allows you to...
Measure Magnified Images and Make a Report with Easy Steps.
- Distance between 2 Points
- Distance of an Arc
- Distance from Circle to Circle
- Distance of Perpendicular Lines from a Standard Line
- Distance of a Broken Line
- Distance between Parallel Lines
- Area of a Polygon
- Area, Radius and Circumference of a Circle
- Degree of an Included Angle between 3 Points
- Degree of an Included Angle between 2 Lines
- Degree of an External Angle between 3 Points
- Text Input
- Drawing Standard Lines and Parallel Lines
Exporting data to CSV
Saving an image with labels as JPG or BMP
Making a Report
Making a report with an image and measured results in Microsoft Excel worksheet with just one click.
Content of Basic Set
- Operation Guide
|Monitor Resolution||1024(dot) x 768(dot) or greater|
|OS||Windows XP(32bit) / Vista(32bit) / 7(32&64bit)|
|Application||Microsoft Office 2000/2003/2007/2010|
* Without Microsoft Office, "Save Data & Img " does not work
Upgraded Version for users of MicroMeasure Version 1.00, 1.02, 1.03, 1.04 or 1.05
- WindowsXP /Vista / Windows7
- MicroMeasure v.1.06 (Small bugs fixed)
* Uninstall v.1.00, 1.02,1.03,1.04 or 1.05 before you install v.1.06.
(Calibration data may be lost when you uninstall v.1.00, 1.02, 1.03,1.04 or 1.05.)
* Click Download button to download.
"MicroMeasure_1.06_InstallDisc-E.exe". Double click it to make a new folder named "MicroMeasure_1.06_InstallDisc". Double click "Setup.exe" in "MicroMeasure_1.06_InstallDisc" folder to upgrade.